Wednesday 13 August 2008

LANCEL 1960th WOMAN WATCH DE LUXE 17 JEWELS SHOCK PROTECTED[manual movement]



As u known LANCEL brand are over 130th old so I would like to present one of the rarest LANCEL as you can see on ebay, This beautiful & well preserved. This LANCEL wrist watch is PERFECT working condition !!!
SUPERB Vintage look, hard to believe its more than 40th years old !!!
TOTAL Thickness including the 17 Jewels.
EXCEPTIONAL Timepiece, a lovely addition to any LANCEL collection.
This is a beautiful classic LANCEL 1960th WOMAN WATCH DE LUXE 17 JEWELS SHOCK PROTECTED , that is in
excellent condition. It will make an great addition to your wardrobe, or
collection of fine vintage watch
I have provided several pictures for better viewing and assessment as they form a
part of description. I BELIEVE I COVERED ALL DETAILS IN THE DESCRIPTION. IF IN
YOUR ASSESSMENT WE HAVE NOT... PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING…..... ...dont hesitate to contact me and Feel free to
email any inquiries or phone me 07521059559
* IN TRULY EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION *
* Beautiful manual movement Dial *
tracking details *

Photobucket

* Guaranted to be a Original and Authentic LANCEL*



No comments: